For a final quality inspection of filled and labelled containers by at least 4 cameras to ensure a 360 ° inspection.
Labels can be inspected for the following criteria:
- correct position
- expiry date and EAN barcode: check presence and completeness
- expiry date and EAN barcode: check the logical integrity as permanent error
- optional: imprints; ACL: Sorting by comparison with a reference bottle
Accessories & modifications
- high-resolution FireWire camera technology
- a colour camera records an image of the top side of the cap
- low-power, variable and maintenance-free, high-performance LED lighting in the reflected light process
- evaluation of the camera image through several individually parametrizable evaluation zones
- electronically adjustable height adjustment
- inspection of the top side of the cap
(imprints: filling and expiry date, logo; cap: presence, colour)
Additional sensors (laser triangulation / profile analysis) as well as evaluation and additional software for controlling the vacuum of filled bottles.
- profile analysis by using laser triangulation
- necessary hardware and software modification for evaluation for the miho Allround
- the height adjustment is carried out via the miho Allround
- rejection of faulty bottles is carried out via the reject system miho Allround
Additional detection module for inspecting the expiry date that is printed directly on bottles with transparent liquids. The expiry date can be printed directly on the bottle in the area of the bottle shoulder or on the neck of the bottle.
Software package for the production data acquisition software miho AWeS. All production data, counters and test bottle protocol are logged according to the Weihenstephan standard. For all miho systems based on the miho VIDIOS® or miho MASTER® platform.
Software package for the remote visualization of the operating condition, the parameter and the camera images on an authorized computer. Monitoring of e.g. counters and malfunctions. Monitoring and remote control of the inspection machine by a miho service engineer, re-entry and optimization of the inspection parameters, exact and fast analysis of errors.